“If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens. In fact, we might even encourage it.” — Wired
“There are no goals, no ‘levels,’ no rewards. It's just there to be looked at, explored. I like that.” — NPR’s Robert Krulwich
Homes is the third app in the Explorer’s Library, a series of interactive playscapes that let kids dive deep into big ideas. Tinybop believes in parents and kids playing and learning together.
* 4 interactive homes include: a brownstone in Brooklyn, a ger in Mongolia, an adobe home in Guatemala, and a tower house in Yemen.
* 17 fully interactive rooms
* Make each home your own: add photos from your library to decorate and use the camera to see your reflection in mirrors.
* Every home features working models of plumbing, electricity, and other utilities.
* Learn how rural and urban landscapes, architecture, division of space, and materials shape the construction of each home.
* Learn about cultures around the world: each home is full of unique foods, books, animals, and decor.
* Learn more with our free app handbook in 12 languages.
* Learn new words in 50+ languages with interactive labels.
* Support your kids’ play. View, save, and share questions and conversations with your kids across all Tinybop apps.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
* Interactive animations reward curiosity. No rules. No levels.
A dashboard allows you to follow and delete accounts, change preferences, download handbooks, learn about new updates and apps, and support your kids’ experience in all Tinybop apps.
To create a dashboard, tap the round icon in the lower left corner of your app’s home screen and follow the steps. You’ll only need to do this once, and then you’ll be able to access your dashboard in any Tinybop app on your device.
Support your kids’ learning with our free handbooks — they’re full of interaction hints, interesting facts, and discussion questions. Download The Homes Handbook in 12 languages, including English, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and French, here: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists building educational apps for curious kids. We make toys for tomorrow.
We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: http://www.tinybop.com
Follow us: http://twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: http://facebook.com/tinybop
See us: http://instagram.com/tinybop
Watch us: http://www.vimeo.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: email@example.com.
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Many issues can be fixed by resetting and updating your device and app. For more help, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always working to improve our apps and your feedback is appreciated.
There are no reviews yet.