Sleep is likely more important to your overall health and productivity than diet and exercise. Yet with the buzzing phones and many gizmos in modern living, our sleep health is worse than ever. Science is beginning to reveal that not only the quantity, but also the quality of sleep can improve daily living.
WELCOME TO THE SONIC SLEEP APP
The Sonic Sleep app is your personalized sleep assistant created by scientists to improve your sleep quality and give you deeper, more regenerative sleep.
HOW TO USE IT
Simply place your phone by your bed. The Sonic Sleep app uses your microphone to sense sounds while you sleep. It then plays soothing audio at just the right volume to improve your sleep all night. Use surround sound or Bluetooth speakers for a more immersive sound sleep experience.
WHY SONIC SLEEP?
Here are several innovative features to help you sleep well.
– Plays soothing sound stimulation, like pink noise and nature sounds, that adaptively adjust based on the noise detected in your room.
– Blocks out disrupting noises (i.e. snoring or passing traffic) that interfere with your sleep quality.
Gradual Wake Smart Alarm Clock
– The alarm clock slowly wakes you up in your lightest sleep cycle by starting very quiet and gradually increasing in volume.
– Snooze your alarm with the simple shake of your phone and get back to sleep faster.
– Use the vibration wake setting to wake up without disturbing your sleep partner.
Meditation and Relaxation
– Proven techniques to stop your mind from racing if you are having problems falling asleep and staying asleep.
– When you start the alarm, select wind down to access meditations and relaxing sounds, such as progressive muscle relaxation and binaural beats.
– Have a baby that can’t sleep? Try our soothing lullaby to entrain a relaxing bedtime ritual.
– Input your work and sleep schedule to find out your best times to sleep.
– Use our sleep coaching service and receive a trained experts’ feedback on simple steps you can take to improve your sleep.
App download without premium – $0.99
Get unlimited access with our premium option – $2.99 US per month or $19.99 per year
ONE WEEK FREE PREMIUM TRIAL!
Premium unlocks deep sleep simulation, lucid dreamer, smart light, all sounds, and the ability to customize alarms, such as snooze duration. Here are more details about the premium features.
Deep Sleep Stimulation (as featured on TED Talk)
– Delta wave pattern sounds help you sleep deeper for a more regenerative night.
– Learn more by listening to this 6 minute TED Talk by Dr. Dan Gartenberg, Sonic Sleep Founder and CEO, which currently has over 2.5 million views.
“The brain benefits of deep sleep – and how to get more of it” – December 2017
– Interact with your dreams and subconscious mind.
– Adaptively changes your screen brightness to reduce your light exposure at night and get the light you need in the morning.
You will not be charged until the 1 week free Premium trial has expired. Subscription auto-renews monthly or yearly, depending on the option selected.
Premium will be charged from your iTunes account after the purchase. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by going to Account Settings in iTunes after you make the purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends at the $2.99 monthly subscription price. It is not possible to end the subscription during the time that it is active.
Thank you for using Sonic Sleep! Sleep well tonight 🙂