• No setup is required. RoByte automatically scans your network to find your Roku.
• Easily change channels with one tap
• Adjust volume using the hardware keys if your Roku supports volume
• Use your keyboard for quick text entry for channels like Netflix or Hulu
• RoByte is designed for iPhone as well as iPad
• Easily navigate without looking at your phone using the swipe-pad
• More than 1 Roku in the house? RoByte pairs with multiple Roku players.
• Most problems connecting to your Roku can be resolved by simply reinstalling RoByte.
• RoByte can only connect if you are on the same wifi network as your Roku device.
In order for RoByte to talk to your Roku, the following must be true:
1. Your Roku must be connected to your home's wifi network.
2. Your iPhone or iPad's wifi must be turned on and connected to the same network as the Roku.
In most cases, RoByte will automatically scan and find your Roku device but there is a small case where if you have a more complicated setup, you may need to manually enter your Roku's IP address to connect.
If you're still unable to connect to your Roku, theres a good chance there's an issue somewhere within your network. Most common cases are Roku devices getting disconnected from your home wifi if it gets unplugged. You can also try reinstalling RoByte to do a fresh scan. Shoot us an email if you're still having trouble.
Email Support: email@example.com
Handcrafted by two brothers in San Francisco & Illinois. We call ourselves TinyByte Apps.