Loaded with features, the app includes tools that let you measure anything from small items, to room dimensions, to faraway buildings & structures – even people too! We’ve bundled additional tools to help with your measuring-related tasks, such as: laser levels that can be added to any wall or surface; brushes for drawing or marking things in 3D space; and a catalog filled with virtual furniture you can preview in a room.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ARKit enabled device to have access to all the available tools. (i.e. 6S or better)
Just some of the many amazing features:
– Tape Measure with three different modes: Air, Surface & Points
– Multiple Measurements
– Choose between metric (meters/cm ) or imperial/standard ( inches/feet ) units
– Floor Plan – Trace the outline of a room
– Draw a 3D Cube – Figure out if something will fit by Drawing & Resizing 3D Cubes
– Find Someone’s Height – Use the Person's Height tool
– Furniture – preview furniture in your space. Choose from a catalog.
– Sports Fields – Mark the outline of a sports field using a stencil to guide you.
– AirBrush – Draw or annotate things in 3D space.
– Trajectory – Trace a path of where you’ve been.
– Laser Level – Provides a reference when hanging a picture.
– Laser Distance – Get the distance to a point.
– Height Tool – Measure the height of anything.
– Triangulation – Refine measurements by capturing them from second perspective.
– Metal Detector / stud finder
– Traditional Bubble Level
– On-Screen Ruler for measuring small items
– History – Capture your measurements to review later or share with a friend 😉
– Projects – Store groups of measurements together for easy retrieval
AirMeasure is the tape measure that’s always in your pocket.